Friday, March 20, 2009
A Blogger Blessing and A little fun
I have been blessed by meeting some pretty special ladies during this journey and one such wonderful blessing is Joan (More God-Less Me). She was gracious is honoring me along with six others with these nice "awards" plus throwing in a little fun with a get to know ya meme. Thank you Joan.
The text from these awards: “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to a few bloggers who must choose a few more bloggers and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
My blogland friend, Joan tagged me with this meme too...
There are some rules with this tag:
I need to link to the person that tagged me.
I need to share 7 things people may not know about me.
I need to tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them.
I need to let them know they've been tagged.
Seven Things you may not know about me.
1) I have been pregnant in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
2) I have collected dolphins, teacups, lemon dishes, oriental figurines, and elephants. I've gotten rid of all them. Once I get a collection, I get bored with it.
3) I have been known to re-gift and put gifts in garage sales.
4) I am a natural blonde. I've never dyed my hair.
5) I'm a secret high heel junkie. Unfortunately, I weigh too much to wear them comfortably but if I could, that's all I would wear.
6) I love cooked vegetables but hate raw ones.
7) Every year my favorite color changes. Last year was red, this year is purple.
I’m tagging these wonderful gals to play along, plus I wish I had more to give them because they have given me so much and don't even know it. I want to honor them with these awards too:
Candice: Welcome to my Blog
Jen: My Life: A Happy Wife and Mom
Karen: BabyFat Go Bye-Bye
Skye: Skye is the Limit
Karyn: A Failure's Journey to Success
Jill: Quite Needs
Bonnie: Seriously Too: Weight For It
Darcie: My Road to Weight Lose