This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.
And...here we go!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a bunch of woozels." (think Whinnie the Pooh, lol)
2. "It's cold out but that ain't no matter." I'm still gonna exercise today :)
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, leaving the promise of a new fresh start the next morning."
4. "riches from the hold of the Spanish galleon." (brain fart here, lol.)
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and I knew it was holding onto me and supporting me even though I couldn't see around me." Thank you Lord
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, so I thank God for my protection."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Easter Bunny Lane at Kraynaks (local store that has awesome holiday displays, its a tourist attraction), tomorrow my plans include finishing the decluttering of the laundry room and tearing down more bathroom wallpaper (watch out ladies, I'm on a roll!) and Sunday, we're going to the Disney Playhouse show (surrounded by thousands of screaming kiddos, my three will probably be the loudest)!