Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Blessings






Welcome to my first ever hosted meme. I decided a while ago to give
God all the glory on this journey called my life. One way that I do this,
is to thank him for the blessings that he has given me. And since Sunday
is the day of rest and worship, what better day is there to have Sunday
Blessings. So I invite you all to join me in this weekly meme; and let us give
ourselves the fellowship and support as sisters in Christ, and God the
glory.


My Sunday Blessing this week is my hubby. Chris is always a blessing and wonderful; but this week, he has blessed me immensly. When you always have "something", you can start to take it for granted. My husband is always a blessing, and I take it for granted. My blessing in him is unconditional. You know it is a special blessing, when you don't deserve it.

This was a week where nothing seemed to be going right. Yesterday it kind of reached its peak, and my mood reflected it. My hubby could have got disgusted with me; and I would have deserved that, but nooo. He does 5 loads of laundry including sheets and curtains, feeds Emily her squash, complimented me on dinner, watched Kids Choice Awards with me and Jessica, and challenged me to a soccer face-off on WiiFit. I don't think I laughed so hard the whole week like I did last night.

His whole night revolved in making it as stress-free and happy as he could. He is my blessing.

(ps. I got the high score in advance soccer at 618. His comment, "Oh, its on now to be continued tomorrow night! LOL.)

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun night. I love a good laugh with my husband too. Nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how great that you hubby was so good to you in your downer week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 loads of laundry and he feeds the kids! Wow! He's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby is like that too! They are keepers! Bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, your hubby is a gem ;) Can't wait to see you in May!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What MAY!?!?!?!?!? YESSSSSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete