Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Life. In Pictures. - Day 3

Day 3 of My Life. Pictures. You can visit Amber's site for some more pics :)
Todays picture is a look outside my front door. I must say it's not common to come home and find a dumpster in my driveway, lol. But I am excited because the roofers are coming tomorrow to put on the new roof!!!!! Yep that's my life right now...home improvements ;)

I did take another picture from the front door. It just seemed "prettier" without the dumpster showing. I just wish there was some leaves on the tree :( But at least the snow is gone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you yard is beautiful! I also love that sidewalk- how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about needing the pretty leaves on the ground and the fact that there is NO snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have some beautiful landscaping! I agree about the leaves-we could use some too! Your grass is getting green, though-we're still waiting for that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete