Saturday, October 17, 2009
My first diaper cake!!!
I've finally made my first diaper cake. I love the way it turned out. Hubby helped me roll all the diapers, and the paper flowers were the most time consuming for the whole project. Next time I think I will use silk ones. The total cost for this was $35 and that was using some supplies that I already had. Of course the diapers were the most expensive. I use 100, size one diapers.
I GOT MY CRICUT!!!!!! Xmas came early for me!!!!
I used my Cricut, which I got yesterday, to finish the cake by cutting out the baby's name on the bottom tier. This was a fun project to do!