No but I "lost" Jessica once. Short story was she was sleeping under my hubby's side of the bed all curled up. I just about died when I couldn't find her.
2. Have you ever been to an island?
Once, Puerto Rico. I took my mom on a cruise for her 40th birthday.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler? I"m a feeling thinker, lol.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray? The bible is black and white, but then you read the red letters. We are human with emotions, made in the image of God. God gave use these emotions, and he also gave us the law to help us manage and use these emotions. So sometimes there is a little gray thrown around but the Holy Spirit will always guide and direct.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.) My sudoku puzzle book or any scrapbooking magazine, lol.
6. What are you most afraid of? Snakes
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones? WOW, talk about a question!!! I think I would rather lose the old memories. You can't live in the past and tomorrow always brings a new adventure and a chance for more memories.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them? My wedding picture of course. My 3 kiddos of course. A picture of me and my Daddy, I miss him so much. He passed away 5 yrs ago. I am my daddy's girl.
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? I would mingle table to table to say hello and would change the flowers on my cake and their color.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
I have two: We need to forgive because we were forgiven.
Forgiveness frees us.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time? My sudoku book, :)
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I hope she has a wonderful family. I hope she is thinner too, lol.