Doing my progress noted on my patients today. I just started them around 10 pm and needed to take a break, lol.
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
Maybe 5-10 min, Sometimes I have just force myself to quited my brain, esp when thinking of what I have to do the next day.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
I actually like the 50s when moms work skirts and aprons, dads never when out without a hat and the poodle skirts were so cute!
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
Potato skins... they're better than a restaraunt, cheap and easy to make a lot! Big hit with pur Bible studdy group
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
Scrapbooking supplies. I even stopped today between pt's homes for a quick run through the local craft store. I got stamp cleaning tool, stamp set, ink, paper.
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
My favorite music playing. I can only imagine would be a great song. I'd also like all my scrapbooks there.
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
My hubby making me a great steak dinner and cleaning the kitchen afterwards :)
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
Homemade frash, piping hot bread, with rich butter. It has been more than 10 years since I had some.
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
Willpower and motivation for exercise
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
Actually the whole house.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
I've learned to say no. I use to be a yes man and wore myself out. My main help mis my husband though. He is with me 100% of the way. We both work inside and outside the home fulltime.