Friday, October 22, 2010

Ready, Set...

Almost Go but not yet!

It has been a very busy day. I manage to get everything I need after surgery. Now I just have to make a list of what the kids will need when I'm in the hospital. I also had a date night with hubby. We went to a fancy place with dinner music and all. I splurged for my "last" meal! Half a chicken breast, half a baked potato, a roll and three bites of a gooy, yummy dessert. It was so nce talking with hubby, we got a lot out about our fears about surgery. We both in a good place. We went to see a movie afterwards, held hands the whole time. We don't do a lot of that with three kids, 5 and under, lol.

When we got home there was a message on the machine. Hospital called and they changed my surgery time from 9am to 7 am. I have to be there at 5 am. All the butterflies came back, lol. Here's to 2 more days left!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that you got to have a date night! Don't worry about your surgery, it's all in God's hands!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing amazingly well!!!

    Congrats on the date night too. Everyone needs a little special time!

    Praying for you,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete