"Creative Scrapbooking Divas is ... a place for Divas to inspire, create and enjoy the process! We encourage members to create, try different things, challenge themselves and enjoy the process. At CSDivas we don't sell anything, we have monthly challenges with RAKs offered, great camaraderie and we like to Spotlight our members and their fabulous creations. Most of all we want our Diva members to have fun!!!""Be My Valentine" blog hop is all about Valentine projects! We will showcase projects - layouts, cards, treat bags, etc - for Valentines. You will visit 14 Divas blogs with awesome creations and most of them are offering a RAK... Make sure to read instructions of how you will be eligible to win as well as due dates... So go get your favorite snacks, pull up a chair and your notebook to keep track of all the great challenges. There will also be chances to win other prizes along the hop! Oh, and don't forget to become a member of CSDivas to upload your entries to the site :)
List of Blogs to Hop:
Now for my project.... I get alot of inspiration from CSDivas, from both the Diva members and the DTs. (The card that I did was inspired by Diva member Lena. She entered her card in our Diva of the Month Challenge.)
My Diva inspired card
Easel cards are sooo easy and make a great gift!
You need: 1 (5x10) solid paper
1(5x5) solid paper
1(5x5) pattern paper
- Score (5x10) cardstock at 2 1/2" and 5" (fold as above)
- Adhere (5x5) solid paper to 2 1/2 front side
- Adhere (5x5) pattern paper to bottom (5x5) section of base
- Decorate front of your card
- Add a strip of card stock (1x5) to base with pop dots to hold up your front side of card (making your easel)
- Embellish the bottom the base of your card. I used a simple heart with some red stickles.
That's right, my challenge is for you to make an easel card using any of the Divas' creations as inspiration! Visit our gallery here. Pick a creation that inspires you and get to creating. When you post your project, please add which name/project that you choose to use. (ex: I used- Feb Diva Challenge by Lena Jo McCoy)
- For the chance to earn a Grand Prize at CSDivas post your creations in this discussion thread: VALENTINES BH - SANDY'S CHALLENGE ENTRIES and gallery with the tag- VDhop- Sandy!!! Due date to upload entries at CSDivas is Thursday Feberuary 17, 2011. Winner will be announced on Tuesday February 22, 2011...
See you tomorrow!!!
Now let's hop to DENINE to see her awesome creation!!!