Saturday, February 12, 2011

My stall broke!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My stall finally broke!!!!  It has been two weeks of jumping between 240-242lb.  I was so excited to 239 this morning!  It has been very frustrating and before, I would have said "chuck it, I'll eat what I want", but with WLS, I counldn't do that and that alone is worth going through surgery.

I went shopping yesterday at Fashion Bug.  It was very exciting to not have to go to the 3/4x racks.  I took a moment just looking at them.  It was a surreal moment.  I took a bunch of 2x shirts in with me and guess what?!?! Some of them were too big, "what the heck, noway!"   So my next trip I took both 1/2x!  Some fit, most didn't but it was great to be able to try them on.

The other thing I saw was the dreaded bathing suits.  But you know what?  I don't think I'm dreading them this summer.  I say that now, we'll see when it comes time to putting them on, lol!


4 comments:

  1. Your not going to dread bathing suit season, because we are going to match, remember? We got our tax return, and I am going to order mine :)

    Great job on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations! I know what those plateaus feel like when you can't seem to get past a certain point. Great job!
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you have so many members??? I have 0

    ReplyDelete