Saturday, March 8, 2014

SweetStamps Guest Designer

Hi Friends!  Sandy here, I am March's Guest Designer over at SweetStamps Challenge Blog.

You can checkout this week's SweetStamps challenge... SPRING FLOWERS!  I don't know about you but I am ready for warmer temperatures, birds chirping and flowers blooming! 

Plus SCRAPBOOK BLESSINGS CLUB current challenge is using our punches! I used this pretty one from Martha Stewart.

So there are two great challenges for you to play along with this week!

 You can find the tutorial I used to make this cute frame HERE. It is easy to follow, and  I think it is a great way to showcase this pretty stamp. 

And don't forget the inside of the card too! I like to adhere a strip of the pattern paper that I used on the front inside the card to coordinate.

Stamps used for this card are:
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! The frame is such a pretty way to showcase the image. The strip of DP on the inside is a great way to dress up the inside of your card . So nice to have you guest designing with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this design, Sandy. So different, lovely and perfect for spring! Your bouquet is just beautiful. Thank you for being our guest at SweetStamps.com this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did this folding technique with the borders along the lines. I'm a new follower. I can't wait to see what else you make.

    ReplyDelete