Thursday, January 22, 2015

Haha, She is turning 40!

Hi everyone,
What to do when you are having a blah day... make some bright and fun cards... well, card.  This one is for a friend who is turning 40. I think she will get a kick out of it.

My Tip: when entering Color challenges, pick you paper first and then color you image to match the colors.

recipe:
TCP Studio- 6x6 packs
Stickles- yellow and green
 Marvy- black pen
Bugaboo Digital Stamp
Prismacolor Pencils
Glossy Accents ( for the birdie)

So my inspiration came from these great blogs:

I hope your enjoyed today's project. I would love if you were a follower. Let me know so I can follow back. Thanks for stopping by,
 
ps: Also, you can join up at my Challenge/Tutorial Blog: Scrapbook Blessings Club and Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Have a blessed day! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!! You're so right, this bright and cheery card is sure to bring a smile to anyone's face. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your friend will love it! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us on Day Four of our Birthday Celebration at Bugaboo Stamps.
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy cheerful card, love the bright colors and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card, love the colorful
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! It is SUCH a fun card! I love all the sparkle ... it makes me happy just looking at it! Thanks for sharing it with us.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card should brighten up anyone! Thanks for helping Bugaboo to celebrate its fifth birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in our 5th Birthday Bash Color Challenge @ Catch the Bug!
    I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, such lovely bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete