Sunday, January 18, 2015

Purple Pansies

I am so on a roll. I decided in 2015, I was going to do more fun scrappy projects, like challenges, games and even catch up on 2 years of scrapbooking. I want to tone it down on the administrative side of running a site. I want fun back.

So here is another sketch card. I am trying to stock up on my birthday card stash.

My tip: For quick inspiration check out card sketches. Less time thinking about what you are going to do and more time having fun.

recipe:
MFPStampShop- Pansy stamp and sentiment
Prismacolor pencils
Dollar Bin ribbons and pearls
Wink of Stella Clear Gloss pen
Spellbinders Scallop Oval die
Momento ink
Prima Card Stack- Forever Green

Check out Tuesday Morning Sketches, a new favorite for sure!

I hope your enjoyed today's project. I would love if you were a follower. Let me know so I can follow back. Thanks for stopping by,
 
ps: Also, you can join up at my Challenge/Tutorial Blog: Scrapbook Blessings Club and Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that pansy stamp!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TMS #283!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandy, the pansies look lovely against the dark background. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of the MFP pansies. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete