Friday, February 20, 2015

Oriental Sketch Challenge #66

We hope you'll share your Oriental cards using this sketch.



  When you participate in the MFP SpeedyTV challenges and use MFP stamps, you will be entered to win a monthly guest designer spot and during the month you are a guest designer you will get a 25% discount to use in the MFP Stamp Shop online store.

You can find the details and Oriental Sketch Challenge #66 HERE


Here is my card...



recipe:
MFP Stamps
Prismacolor pencils
Spellbinders Asian embossing folder

entered:
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-58-oriental.html
Oriental (for a man). What man doesn't like food, lol!
http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/02/challenge-299-19th-of-february-clean.html
CAS
http://scrapbookerphd.blogspot.com/2015/02/challenge-20-cas-use-stamp.html
CAS


I hope your enjoyed today's project. I would love if you were a follower. Let me know so I can follow back. Thanks for stopping by,
  ps: Also, you can join up at my Challenge/Tutorial Blog: Scrapbook Blessings Club and Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Have a blessed day! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Your Oriental Fortune cookie card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card, thanks for sharing it with Cardz 4 Guyz. I'll take a closer look at the Oriental Sketch Challenge, I might join in later this weekend
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great interpretation of the sketch. I just love this card because right now, I'm loving the Asian look. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD for our CAS challenge. DT - Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever idea, perfect for our challenge and it fits in with the sketch challenge so well. so pleased you joined us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun idea for the oriental theme, great card

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz this week'

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative card! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful CAS card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete