Friday, March 27, 2015

MFP SpeedyTV Oriental Sketch Challenge 71

This week's MFP SpeedyTV Oriental Sketch Challenge is using this sketch:


We hope you'll share your Oriental cards using this sketch.  When you participate in the MFP SpeedyTV challenges and use MFP stamps, you will be entered to win a monthly guest designer spot and during the month you are a guest designer you will get a 25% discount to use in the MFP Stamp Shop online store.

Here is my card...

recipe:
MFP Stamp set- Panseies
Prismacolor Pencils
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Scrap card stock

I hope your enjoyed today's project. I would love if you were a follower. Let me know so I can follow back. Thanks for stopping by,
   ps: Also, you can join up at my Challenge/Tutorial Blog: Scrapbook Blessings Club and Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. Have a blessed day! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sandy the color is fab...Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sandy; love the pansies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sandy and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete